Week 7 favourites feature a lot of you little petal. Perhaps it's the fact that you stay reasonably still & that I don't have to chase you to get a shot... not just yet anyway. In fact, your immobility is something I'm really enjoying & appreciating! Because I know with a blink of an eye, you'll be up and running right there alongside your sister.
1. You perch yourself here and write & stamp letters "to everyone in the world you know"
2. You're teaching Maeve her body parts. Tummy & nose were first on the list.
3. Looking slightly scared that you'll be sat on.
4. You ask to help every time we enter the kitchen.
5. Thanks for the toys, but I'd much prefer to watch the rain.
6. We are officially a lego obsessed household.
7. Even your grumpy face is adorable.
With the Autumn like weather we have been experiencing, we practically live in the garden. But with the forecast of warmer days ahead , we hope to go back to the water. To soak up that sweet summer sun for one last week. Here's to a wonderful one.