Pages

Friday 13 December 2013

Dear Lola & Maeve, 

Tonight is my first night home alone solo-parenting with you two goofballs!


First of all, things must be going alright if I have time to sit down and write this post to you both.

Secondly, boy oh boy, have the text messages I send your papa changed over the years. 
I have to share what I wrote to him earlier tonight...

"All going smoothly so far. Maeve is beyond brilliant and just did a big poop. Lola is tired but ate two big pieces of flat head!  Not having mum up, surely I can do this on my own. Wish me luck! Enjoy your night, have a drink for me! Love, love"

Yep, things have changed... in a big, messy, fun sort of a way.

And, best of all, it's only 7:30pm and you're both fast asleep in bed (for now at least!).

Thanks for giving your mama an easy time girls.

Your mama





1 comment:

  1. hope this first night alone goes right (sure!)

    ReplyDelete