The last month or so of carrying this littlie has been bliss. No more fatigue, sore muscles, night waking or viruses. If it weren't for my growing belly & the lovely strong kicks to my ribs, bladder & everywhere in between, I may just have to admit to brief moments where I forget I'm carrying baby at all.
- Long restful nights of deep sleep.
- Weekends away staying with family.
- A toilet trained & adorable undie wearing you - (it took 3 days, I knew we waited for a reason!)
- An always thoughtful husband.
- Growing closer to my wonderful team of midwives.
- Appreciating that little bit more every long cuddle, made up game & story we share together Lola.
- Organising spaces, de-cluttering & recycling.
- Witnessing a new kitchen evolve, & spending long relaxing days with my mum as it does.
- Winter comforts - the fire, wool blankets, burning candles, evening baths, green tea with lemon, soups, long socks & oversized knit jumpers for keeping my growing belly warm.
- Feeling a bit puffed when trying to keep up with you, my little running bear.
- Making prompt & big decisions on everything kitchen - who would have thought there would be so many!
- Boys names still have us a little stumped, but we're working on it.
Weeeeeeeee, 15 weeks to go, and we can hardly wait to meet you little one.