A highlight per day, which turned in to two highlights per day, is now reduced to a series of photos. Ho-hum. I guess the photos do most the talking anyway - (still pretty much a photo or two per day)
* I can't seem to capture enough of these two besties together.
* Ella mountain range with your fresh air, waterfalls, stunning rock formations & cheeky monkeys.
* You dance like no one is watching. When in fact there are about fifty German tourists behind me, taking photos of you.
* View from our room. Tea pluckers of Nuwara Eliya, I could easily watch you all day.
* Just checking out that all is in order with the tea making process.
* Your expression says it all. Train rides are a new favourite.
* Tea fields as far as the eye can see. We are told the tea plucker's work is in exchange for housing, food, child education & medicine.
*A highlight all around. This taken just moments after your new friend 'Seta' has given us all a shower in the river.
* You have grown up in so many ways during this trip... and it's not over quite yet!