It has been both heart warming & hilarious watching you take on caring for your two big chicks birdie & beaka. This last week you have really taken an extra interest in their well being, and each morning I can find you doing this... (with absolutely no hesitation or coaching from me whatsoever.)
1. Round em' up & play chasies on your trike.
2. Have a chat about all sorts of worldly things.
3. More exercise & chasing
4. You spot yucky chick poop & race to grab the broom - "like papa told me to!"
5. Prepare feed for the chicks
6. "Come and get it chicks!"
7. Apparently mixing it up with a leaf is "cooking it"
8. See! It's easy peasy!
And your final words "I think my tiger shoes will roar at them now - ROAARR!"
I'm loving every bit about this 25 month old you.