Pages

Sunday 22 April 2012

Dear Lola, 

It was nice spending a majority of the weekend just lazing about our home.

A home in which it seemed that everywhere I turned I saw GREEN, with bold splashes of colour mixed in for good measure. Green, among other things is said to be nature's colour and to be restful, soothing, cheerful, and health-giving.

Green could very well be my new favourite colour. And yes Lola, we all know yours is purple. We need only ask you to be (very loudly) reminded.

Pretty flowers from a welcome visitor (thanks Liz)

Cuttings fit for a windowsill

'Bird Flower' as you call it. Freshly plucked from our garden.

Mealtimes with a view
Papa working on an outdoor dining area. First step: Plant lavender & rosemary hedge - tick!


Feeling as though I'm outside even when I'm in.  

Your mama

No comments:

Post a Comment