Pages

Sunday 5 February 2012

Dear Lola,

So just what does mama get up to after I snuggle you to death, read a billion books, sing a bunch of songs, & then lay your little angel head down for a midday nap. 

Well here is a sneak peek from the other day...


We picked this up from our local Salvos store for $5, and although I love the natural wood look, I thought I would like to get a little more creative with this one.


Enter these cool test tube paints from Bunnings. You were a very willing, little helper, & picked the reddish colour suitably titled  'energetic'.


To my surprise & delight, there was no need for a paintbrush as there is a built in applicator, (as clearly stated on the front of the packet!)


In the end, I did decide to keep some of that nice, natural wood after all. Now to think of all the treasures I can hide in those drawers, safely tucked away from prying hands. Well that's my hope anyway.



And with freshly made spinach & cheese scones still warm and ready to be eaten when you awoke, I felt like quite the over achiever! Anyway, better enjoy it sweet pea, because tomorrow may see me on the couch with the telly on, just as yesterday did! 

Your mama

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! Pretty! You are such a handy girl. My creativity is limited to Ikea flat packs I'm afraid! Lola is lucky to have a creative mama like you :)

    ReplyDelete