Pages

Friday 20 January 2012

Dear Lola,

I just wanted to let you know that I don’t take for granted the abundant amount of fruit & veg  you happily consume on an hourly or so basis!

When you’re on the verge of tears if I don’t wash & de-stalk your strawberries fast enough, I’m secretly excited. When you’re dripping from chin to feet in watermelon juice, I happily change you into a new dress.  When your lunch consists of several herbs you picked from our garden, mixed into a bowl of cous cous, I think gosh you’re a cheap kid to feed. When you bite into a cucumber (cumber) that has just been picked from Grandpas garden, I laugh. When you literally graze on the rocket in our garden, that’s right no hands, just mouth to rocket, Papa laughs! When you eat blueberries like it’s your last supper, I cringe when thinking of your next nappy change...

You get the picture.You are our veggie munching monster and we hope this delightful monster sticks around for good.

Oh no, I've been spotted!

Catch me if you can!


Your mama

1 comment:

  1. I honestly think that having access to home grown fruit and veggies makes all the difference! All of ours are great with fruit and veggies and have been from babies! Love these photos, she is such a gorgeous little girl!

    ReplyDelete