Pages

Wednesday 10 August 2011

Dear Lola, 

You are fast asleep and instead of hanging out the washing, packing away yesterdays washing, unloading the dishwasher, brushing my hair, putting socks on my cold feet, I choose to sit here and write to you. 
I love you and I love writing, so why not combine the two and start writing you letters to record our sweet days together. It is a sunny winters day and you are 10 months and 8 days old.... and just at this very moment as I sit typing I hear you chatting away in your room – you have just woken up! 
This may not have been the longest first letter, but it is a start and it's been two long hours since I've kissed those cheeks of yours, so I will happily continue this later. I can already tell this is going to be fun!

Your mama x
lola & mama at the harbour




No comments:

Post a Comment